We wish you a good time at our office and relaxing time in Vietnam... Product owners are important to us ‘cause we are working with Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies. Please investigate what they can do for us!
- Creates and MAINTAINS the Product Backlog.
- Prioritizes and sequences the Backlog according to business value or ROI
- Assists with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint
- Conveys the Vision and Goals at the beginning of every Release and Sprint.
- Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer.
- Participates in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Inspects the product progress at the end of every Sprint and has complete authority to accept or reject work done
- Can change the course of the project at the end of every Sprint
- Communicates status externally
- Terminates a Sprint if it is determined that a drastic change in direction is required
Beside work, they are also very friendly and good at sports and social knowledge, so we can have various topics to talk about.